About Angela Holt | Incredible Holt Homes
Hi! I'm so glad you are here!
I love to guide people who are looking for help in the process of buying or selling their homes. I use my gifts of organization, intuition, and resourcefulness to assist them to be successful in accomplishing their goals.
- GAAR (the Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors)
- NMAR (the New Mexico Association of Realtors)
- NAR (the National Association of Realtors)
- SWMLS (the Southwest Multiple Listing System)
- NMWC (the New Mexico Women's Chorus - soprano and social chair)
- Hot Flashes (NMWC Small Ensemble)
- Board of Directors for Turquoise Trail Performing Arts
- The staff of St. John XXIII Catholic Community
I've got a BA in History and Religious Studies from the University of New Mexico, and an Advanced Catechetical Leader and Advanced Youth Ministry Certificate from the Archdiocese of Santa Fe.
When I'm not showing homes and negotiating contracts, you can find me spending time with my dog and two sons or curling up with a good book and a cup of tea.
Through the pandemic, I have remained sane by starting a multitude of crafts (and even finishing some!), learning how not to kill plants, and playing an embarrassing number of hours of Animal Crossing.
I love to travel and my favorite places to go are the Pacific Northwest and Ireland. If you ever travel with me, be prepared for me to whip out my camera and take my sweet time getting just the right shot.